This week, I'm saying So What! if:
- I am a failure with past and present tense when I write. It's a situation since I love to blog. While re-reading some of my old posts, the mistakes I made were glaringly obvious! Must work on that.
- Cooking is a real challenge for me. Legit. I'm not really sure why I just can't whip up dinner, but I blame my mother! ;) It must run in the family! Tyler has started stopping at the local bakery and picking up chicken pot pies and lasagnas. No lies.
- And if my cooking skills aren't shameful enough, I ruined a batch of box brownies! Ouch.
- Meggie Monroe was baby 2's first official name and I thought it was pretty BA to name my daughter after myself. Then that changed at about 24weeks. I still love it, though, so I don't want to forget it! Maybe if baby 3 is a girl...!
- I CANCELLED MY NETFLIX! I am so proud that I pulled the trigger finally. We just don't have the time to watch movies, but then I'll go on their website and they have every movie I've ever wanted to see...so sneaky!
- Doctor appointments make me nervous! Now we're going every 2 weeks, so I'm feeling nervous a lot! After having a baby, I really should be over this phobia.
- Facebook updates about how deathly sick you are irritate me to no end. I don't care!
- I'm not sure what's worse: the fact that I call Scarlett, "crazy lady," or the fact that she answers to it!
- I milked it when I had my pertussis vaccine. I'm not really even ashamed!
- Using Scarlett's princess phone, I have been calling the princesses, so they tell me what to tell Scarlett to do. She takes their directions seriously and it gets things done! Hehe!
- I went onto pinterest.com to follow the pinners from my Glamour magazine. Lame or brilliant?!