Saturday, October 20, 2012

I Won!

EXCITING!!!  I was not expecting to win this raffle, so I was so happy when I got the call!  Turns out, it was filled with baby formula and bottles, but it was still fun to win!  Tyler knew some co-workers who were using formula that had a use for it and the rest was donated, so it was a win/win!  I feel good being able to give the formula away and those who need it will save a few dollars!  (Actually a lot of dollars!  Have you seen the price of formula?!  Whoa!)

On top of the formula and bottles, the basket did include a $25 gift card to Walmart!  I used it to buy a new pram style baby stroller for Scarlett from baby 2 that she'll get at the hospital -- yippee!!!  She saw a picture of a kitty in the same stroller in her Turtle magazine and has been eyeing it ever since then; Rexy has no idea what's coming...!

The best part about this basket was that Scarjo and I had a blast sitting on the kitchen floor together tearing it all apart to see what was inside -- it was like Christmas!   It was a great tension-breaker because we looked through all the goods after our sticker trouble.  A happy ending to a very chaotic morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment