- At eight months old, Poppy still has no teeth, though she is teething like crazy! (Blech!)
- She sits by herself, gets on all fours, but always one leg gets stuck and so she isn't crawling juuust yet.
- Her favorite toys are teethers (obv.) and rattles that make noise.
- Half of her days are spent sitting naked in the sink with teethers and cups playing in the water while I get stuff done around the kitchen/feed Scarjo!
- Poppy is not a huge fan of the pool, she'd rather splash in shallow water...or nurse.
- She is still nursing 3-4 times each day and lots at night!
- Other than nursing, she can eat pretty much anything that is allowed...peas, eggs, graham crackers, fruit, black olives are a new fave, and really everything but peanut butter, honey, and cow milk. She is a champion eater!
I think that my competition for being Poppy's favorite person is Scarlett and Scarlett only. No matter what Poppy is doing or how hungry/tired/hot/grumpy she is feeling, Scarlett can put a smile on her face. Sweet sisters!