That means 36 weeks for me now; just FOUR weeks away from my October 27 due date. I think I confused my MIL though because her facebook status said this, "Happy Friday! A new baby for us soon! Will keep you posted! So happy!" Hmmm....! Maybe she thinks I said September instead of October!!! I'm pretty excited for baby 2, too, but I am counting on these last weeks to tie things up!
Mary's comment was my favorite though: "I don't know, the way us Beal girls carry those babies, Tiny Two might not make an appearance until Election Day!"
She is SO right; I have already ordered my absentee ballot to be mailed to my house, just in case I'm in the hospital when it's time to vote! And my to-do list does not have everything checked off...yet:
organize all baby and toddler clothes tag all of my consignment clothes to sell next weekend vacuum baby 2 and Scarjo's room wash, dry, and fold all of the cloth diapers
- buy newborn 'sposies for baby 2 because she probably won't fit into the cloth diapers right away
- pack hospital bag and diaper bag
- bring down all of the baby swings and bouncers from the attic
- set up Scarlett's bed in her own room. (I think this will be harder for me than for Scarlett!)
- buy lots of gifts for Scarlett from baby 2! (I'm most excited to check this one off the list!)
- rearrange our bedroom to fit the co-sleeper next to our bed
- put the car seat into the jeep
move Scarlett's car seat to the other side to make my life easier with two little ones
- freeze witch hazel monster-sized pads for post-delivery (awesome.)
- bring big girl toys up to the nursery for Scarlett to play with while I nurse/change baby 2
order the cutest, most snuggly hat for baby 2 to wear in the hospital find the best big sister shirt for Scarlett
I have more to do than I realized! Best be getting on that, especially if baby 2 follows my MIL's plan, and decides to come early...!