Saturday, October 20, 2012

39 Weeks


I think there were enough baby bump pictures from yesterday's post, so I'll spare you from another one today!  Welcome.   


Baby's size:  She weighs a little over 7 pounds and she's about 20 inches long -- like a mini watermelon!  At least this is what she's supposed to be at this time; Scarlett was born under these measurements, so I'm curious to see how big little Miss #2 will be...!

Sleep:  What sleep?!  J/K!  I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and aside from my 4 nightly trips to the loo, I slept the whole time until 6:45am!  MAGIC!  (and yes, I wish I was British!  don't judge!)  

Maternity clothes:  Yes.  And I've stocked up on black yoga pants for after the baby to start the move from maternity to regular clothing again!  I'm hoping for an early Spring, so I can bring the babies on the loop and to the playground/toddler time and shed this baby weight!  Pipe dreams?!  Maybe... 

Food cravings:  Same as before, but Mexican seems to be especially tasty!

Food aversions:  Vegetables and beef.  Still.

Symptoms I have:  Heartburn, exhaustion, hip pain.  Fun stuff!

Doctor's appointment:  The baby dropped last week, but then at my appointment yesterday, she hadn't dropped any more and seemed to be happy and content to stay in there.  That works for me -- I want to have a November baby!

Movement:  Still a wild thing, but seems to be moving less often.  I think she's squished!

Belly button:  Photographic evidence.  Sorry for that!

Gender:  I hope she's still a GIRL!

What I'm looking forward to:  Going for walks with the babies.  Scarlett's already planning on taking her stroller filled with baby dolls for walks while I have baby 2 in my stroller.  She's psyched!

What I miss:  Feeling like myself.  




At this point in my pregnancy, this is completely accurate!  Also, pulling on maternity jeans could be classified as "doing yoga" too.

Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment