Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's my due date!!!

NO PICTURES THIS WEEK -- JUST KNOW THAT I'M HUGE!  Sad times!  I'll have to make a point to do at least one belly shot before baby 2 is born, so that when I'm losing the baby weight, I can see how far I've come!  Gotta have some goals!

Baby's size:  7.5 lbs and 20" long -- about the size of a small pumpkin  (fitting comparison!)

Sleep:  What's that?!  J/K, I know I'm getting lots of it compared to what my nights will be like in a few days...

Maternity clothes:  OBV.  And even those are getting tight.  No joke!

Food cravings:  All the foods.  Especially the delicious ones and sandwiches with cucumbers.  Yum!

Food aversions:  Veggies are still eh.

Symptoms I have:  Pain everywhere.  I hope I remember this when I am sleep-deprived, but not pregnant!

Doctor's appointment:  I went today!  I am 1cm dilated -- which means nothing.  BUT she stretched my cervix (TMI??).  It's what they do instead of stripping the membranes.  

Movement:  Lots of BIG movements -- they just happen less often!  

Belly button:  Flat and weird.

Gender:  GIRL!

What I'm looking forward to:  Watching Scarlett love little baby 2.  (I mean, I really hope she loves her and there is no jealousy!)  That's my goal with this whole thing -- I want to make sure Scarlett's needs are being met, so that she isn't threatened by baby 2.  And baby 2 is coming bearing gifts, I feel like that starts out their relationship on the right foot...!  

What I miss:  I'm feeling so sad about missing one-on-one time with Scarlett already.  Like, really sad.  I just keep reminding myself that I'm giving her a sister.  That beats everything bad, right?!  




No comments:

Post a Comment