Saturday, October 13, 2012

38 Weeks

37 weeks and 3 days

Baby's size:  She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long -- like a leek!

Sleep:  My hips and back are killing me -- especially by the end of the day!  But that's to be expected, right?!   

Maternity clothes:  Always.  Still wearing short sleeves lots and no jacket; baby 2 is making me roast 24/7.

Food cravings:  Does everything count?!  I don't think there is anything that doesn't appeal to me that I would normally eat!  

Food aversions:  Vegetables and beef...for the same reasons!

Symptoms I have:  STILL HEARTBURN!  And I'm exhausted all. the. time.

Doctor's appointment:  I got to have an ultrasound last week!!!  I was all excited and thinking I was going to get a sneak peek at her features, but no such luck!  Baby 2 has her head wedged down and turned away. The u/s technician did say, "Wow, she has her legs shoved up into your ribs."  Um, yes, I realize that!!!  Baby 2 has hair, though!  That's the only picture that we got!  Baby 2 did pass all 8 things that they were checking for, so no inductions!

Movement:  She is still a crazy mover -- especially at night!  

Belly button:  Still wonky.

Gender:  I hope she's still a girl -- we didn't check that during the ultrasound!

What I'm looking forward to:  Not being pregnant!  I hope I remember the uncomfortable state that I'm in when I'm taking care of two and getting even less sleep!

What I miss:  Being able to move comfortably.  Every time I get up, I have to run to the bathroom!  With her head being so low, it makes me wonder if she will be early or on time.  I am torn because it would be nice to have her and then be home for halloween, but then it'd probably be easier to have her after and enjoy my last celebration with just Scarjo!

Taken by Scarlett!







No comments:

Post a Comment