Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So What Wednesday






This week I'm saying So What! to:

  • I just finished four loads of Tyler's laundry only to find one still dirty sock hidden beneath the laundry basket.  Shoot!
  • I don't correct Scarlett when she calls fabric softener "miook."  (milk)  It's too cute!  (She thinks the detergent is water even though I have said, "It's soap, soap!" and let her smell it.  Fruitcake!)    
  • I am just discovering the whole "Hey Girl..." thing.  Where have I been?  This website is pretty hilarious!
Probably my favorite one!


  • The best part of the 30-Day Shred, other than the fact that it's only 20 minutes long and I never have to go to level two if I choose not to, is that I can do it in my jammies.  Just another bonus over going to the gym!
  • Ew.  I cannot stand John Stamos.  I loved him on Full House, but then he was on The View today, and blech!  He is just so self-centered!  Over it.
  • I went to the doctor's office for the first meeting, so on the paperwork, I took off a few LBS. from my weight because I figured I'd be there by the time I had my first physical exam.  Then I got to the doctor's office...and had my first physical.  That was embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment