Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lipstick Love?

NYX - Thalia


This photo has been floating around pinterest for a while, so of course, I had to try it!  I'm obsessed with nude lipstick, but I'd like to try to spice things up a bit!  This shade seemed like a safe way of working my way towards color...so off to amazon I went!

My lipstick arrived this afternoon and I couldn't wait to try it on...even Scarlett got in on the fun; lipstick was all over her face!

I will say that I hate this lipstick.  It's a nude-ish color, but intensified and dark.  I felt like Katy Perry when I put it on.  Not pretty.

I have yet to take a decent picture of myself while wearing it -- but you get the idea!


It looks way too dark and not nude at all in real life.  Yuck!


NYX in Thalia was definitely NOT a worthwhile purchase!
IROCKSOWHAT <3

If you're a nude lipstick lover, here are my favorite ones...

Celebutard at sephora.com

Nude Scene at sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment