Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Just Happened.

Ok, so really it happened a few months ago, but I found it this AM and am a little angry with Tyler all over again!

It's just me and the roomies are here, sitting in the living room, drinking a glass of sweet red, and watching Modern Family.  I glance over at Mary to tell her to look at their counter tops (for inspiration...hint, hint, next project maybe?!) when on the television, I hear Phil Dunphy say to Claire, "You're easy on the eyes when you put in a little effort."  (Or something close to that)  Tyler's eyes swing over to ME right as Phil says that.  Whoa.  We're fighting!


3 comments:

  1. Modern Family is THE BEST! There's always something that happens that my husband and I make eye contact and just laugh or say "that's totally you" and then there may be some apologies necessary ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my blog last week and sorry I never replied! Sometimes I'm a terrible blogger (ok most of the time...I'm working on it!) But I love reading yours and look forward to lots more reading and commenting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, no worries!!! I'm just seeing all of my comments; talk about terrible blogger!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete