Friday, February 17, 2012

FUN Links.

How cool are these?!  (I really cannot wait to sell our house, so I can decorate a new place!)

YES.  Finally pictures of Miss Blue Ivy!!!

I just love Kelle and I can't wait for her book, Bloom, to come out!

Tyler said that yesterday was his best. birthday. ever.  Yessss!  One thing that I didn't end up getting him??  That's What She Said.  I wish I had; it encourages him to read and makes him laugh!  (also, I'd get to read it after!)

YES, YES, YES!  I have watched this video far too many times than anyone should admit to watching a video, but it is hilarious!!!  You're welcome.


These pictures make me think that Angelina totally does not do botox.  Look at all those wrinkles!

I read this post and it really struck a chord with me.  Yes, just yes.

Cheeky Cheeky : Top 5 Fake Jobs I Should Totally Have is pretty funny!  I need to make my own list...!

Cheeky Cheeky Amusingly Sassy Blog is one of my new faves.  This post, more specifically.  Well said, Carmen, well said.

Seriously loving Carmen!!!  Her post ideas are so fun -- I want to do some like them of my own!!!  This is one that I have to do.


It's quite obvious to me after looking back at this list that I need to be reading some more educational things or my brain is going to melt.  I'm going to have to work on that...!





No comments:

Post a Comment