Wednesday, November 21, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
  • I kind of wish we had named Poppy, "Bunny" or "Kitty."  I'm (oddly) loving those names lately!
  • Last weekend, Tyler was sent to the store for my last Hostess Snowball ever.  I was one of those people.  What is way more important are all of the jobs lost by Hostess workers, absolutely, but I'm going to miss those Snoballs!  They were my go-to treat all throughout college -- ahhh, memories!

  • While shopping online, I've started the habit of buying on for them and then one for me!  Not good!
  • Scarlett is especially loving doing "big girl" things lately and honestly, it couldn't have really started at a better time!  Less work for me!
  • I'm cooking/baking nothing for Thanksgiving!  I feel a little guilty, but trust me, we're all better off this way!
  • We are not getting a real tree this year because I don't want to have to clean up all the pine needles.  With the pellet stove in the same room, they fall off constantly. 
  • I did love the Twilight books, but every movie has been such a disappointment.  But after the cheating scandal, I am SO TEMPTED to watch Breaking Dawn 2...
  • It's Michael Strahan's 41st birthday today!!!!  And I'm excited about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment