Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Awesomeness that I find online.

This happens to Scarlett way too often!  
Go see the rest of Buzzfeed's hilarious reasons why kids are actually the worst!  I laughed so hard, I cried!  A horrible mother?  Maybe...

John Legend's girlfriend has a fun, food blog.  It makes me want the skinnies while I read about delicious food; so confusing!

I started following her blog because of her baby 2's birth story.  She is real and FUN!

Pinterest knows me so well.  Oh wait, you can just go follow all my boards!!!  Welcome.

I wish I could pull off red lipstick.  Her tumblr still rocks.
If you read Sandra Boynton to your kids, go here...!  Fifteen Animals is Scarlett's fave at the moment!

I want everything for the little ladies in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment