- I have been listening to Christmas music since a week before Halloween.
- There is lots of baby weight going on and I am not stressed about it at all. I'll really worry about it after the holidays...! Yay for yoga pants!
- Lighting my home fragrance makes me feel like I really have things together.
- Most of my days are spent dressing Poppy in Scarlett's baby clothes, taking pictures, and then comparing them.
- Naming baby 2, "Poppy," pretty much makes me Kate Middleton's bestie. (Names with two syllables ending with the -ee sound are all the rage in England!)
- I'm not pregnant anymore, so now I can drink way more coffee than the mandatory one cup a day; what a long nine months!!!!
- When I'm not snapping pictures, I'm sniffing Poppy's head. Babies smell so yummy!
- I had a moby wrap with my first baby, sold it at a consignment shop, then bought another one with my second baby. Never should have sold it; one of the only times Tyler was right about something...!
- This SWW is pretty much all about babies...sorry 'bout that! It's what's going on in these parts! Next week should be more fun!!!