Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

  • I left my ipod upstairs on purpose because I couldn't stop taking and sharing pictures of my little ones!  It was getting ridiculous and I think my facebook friends appreciate the break from constant updates of yet another baby picture!
  • We call Poppy, "baby 2," 90% of the time.  Still.
  • After having Poppy, it took me 9 days before I ventured out into public, and even then she was strapped to my chest in the moby wrap.
  • Christmas shopping is consuming way too many of my thoughts these days!!!  I'm so excited!!!
  • I don't have a cell phone.  Well, I do, but it's never charged and when I give out the number, I usual get it wrong because it's so rarely used.  Sad.     And Scarlett left it in the fridge for an unknown amount of time.
  • Poppy looks like Frank.  I mean, super old man baby!  Luckily, I had Scarlett, so I know it gets better!
  • It snowed here last week, but I made Tyler close all the blinds, so I could show Scarlett when I woke up instead of her seeing the snow when she went downstairs with Tyler at 6am.  Selfish, much?!
  • Okay, I get to sleep in until 7:30am every day, but I'm up with both little ladies during the night.  I say that's fair!
  • Tyler being home on paternity leave has been super-helpful, but then when I get in my jeep and the sports radio is on and his pocket trash is everywhere and I seriously question my sanity!
  • Still have not read any news books...must get on that!
  • Pinterest makes me happy!  Home decorating tips and yummy things to bake are fine, but the inspirational quotes are my favorites!!!


Okay, and this is just hilarious!




No comments:

Post a Comment