This week, I'm saying So What if...
- I want to buy everything for Scarlett. I know that it's normal for parents to want to do this, but I'm not sure who gets more excited over new toys: Scarlett or me!
- This morning, my biggest dilemma was whether to go grocery shopping or to the bounce house for Scarlett first. Sometimes the stresses of being a SAHM can be really trying. ;)
- My hair doesn't need to be washed until I use dry shampoo for at least one day. Here is my favorite kind: cheap & awesome! (It's under $5 at Walmart!)
- My jeep has a bumper sticker of Flo on the back window. I put it on to support Tyler, a Progressive employee, but he keeps giving me a guilt trip every time I go to take her off.
- These were my groceries today. I'm so ashamed. NEVER go grocery shopping hungry and 8 months pregnant. It won't end well.
|I have to say that I was (clearly!) in a baking mood, but that chocolate milk? ALL MINE!|
- See above photo: I am a sucker. Scarjo loves those juice bottles; this Tinkerbell one is the third one that we've purchased between Tyler, Mary, and me. She refuses to drink the juice, she just loves the characters. I swear, NO MORE!
- I'm just realizing that I'm going to have to actually deliver another baby. And I'm a little bit nervous! The first time, I was blissfully unaware, but this time around, I know what's up...and it's not pretty.