Saturday, September 22, 2012

35 weeks down, 5 weeks to go...

Belly shot!

34 Weeks 2 days

Baby's size:  4 3/4 lbs and 18" long -- a cantaloupe!  She feels more like a watermelon these days, though!

Sleep:  My hips are killing me.  I wake up lots during the night to fix my hip pillow and am consequently exhausted always.

Maternity clothes:  I'm switching to my Fall wardrobe, but have still been rockin' the tank tops.  I'm roasting all. the. time.

Food cravings:  chocolate milk!  

Food aversions:  Still veggies.  Ugh!  I hope it changes as soon as baby 2 is here!  And beef.  Blech!  But I think that has more to do with the visit to the farm a few weeks ago; cows are so sweet!

Symptoms I have:  HEARTBURN.  I breathe air and I get heartburn.  It's the worst!  My hips are killing me too, but the doctor said that her head is LOW, so that's why they're so painful.

Doctor's appointment:  I went last Friday.  Everything looked great, but they had to check my blood for iron levels...hopefully I passed!  

Movement:  Baby 2 is a wild thing!  Her movements are slowing down a bit, but the doctor said that's normal due to her size nowadays.  

Belly button:  This is just a weird thing to talk about.  My belly button looks wonky.  There!  Said it.

Gender:  I hope she's still a girl!

What I'm looking forward to:  Watching Scarlett as a big sister!  I really hope that it's smooth sailing and there's not a jealousy issue...especially not from me when Scarlett spends Tyler's 2 weeks off with him.

What I miss:  Being able to move around and exercise without getting so easily winded.

Man, it is fun to complain about being pregnant!  Though it doesn't seem like it after this post, pregnancy really isn't that horrible for me.  And I can eat ice cream (almost.) guilt-free!!!  




No comments:

Post a Comment