Friday, June 8, 2012

My Six Confessions


(When I typed my title, I began singing this song by Usher),
"These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions..."

Now it's stuck in my head, but who doesn't love a little Usher?!  Ok, moving on.

I'm writing out six confessions, so all of my numerous followers can get to know me better!


  1. I tried to buy Justin Bieber's new cd in May.  I'm so ashamed because it wasn't even out yet, that's how eager I was!  At least I didn't know the release date, right?!
  2. When I see creepy looking people, I freak myself out because I'm worried they might try to stab me or kidnap Scarlett.  I hop in the car and lock the doors or make lots of eye contact with all the employees, so they'll be more likely to remember me if I disappear.  I must watch too much Dateline.
  3. I don't think this really counts as an exciting confession, but I count things.  All things.  If I'm walking up or down stairs, I count them.  When I'm laying in bed, I count the walls, mouldings, and curtains.  But the trick is everything has to end in an even number.  If it doesn't, I'll re-count until it does.  Weird, I know.
  4. I still feel like a college student.  I mean, I know I'm pushing 30, but when I'm out and about with Scarlett and we see other moms with their kids, I feel like a babysitter.  I have no idea why this happens.
  5. My pregnancy is such a blessing and I'm really excited for baby 2, but I am sad that it won't be just Scarjo and me.  Like really sad!  And then I feel guilty.  But there it is...a huge (mom fail) confession.
  6. I turn into a FAT Kirstie Alley when I'm pregnant.  It is terrifying.  It's like I'm a completely different whale person; even my nose gets bigger.  Yay for weight watchers!
Oh man.

No comments:

Post a Comment