(When I typed my title, I began singing this song by Usher),
"These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions..."
Now it's stuck in my head, but who doesn't love a little Usher?! Ok, moving on.
I'm writing out six confessions, so all of my numerous followers can get to know me better!
- I tried to buy Justin Bieber's new cd in May. I'm so ashamed because it wasn't even out yet, that's how eager I was! At least I didn't know the release date, right?!
- When I see creepy looking people, I freak myself out because I'm worried they might try to stab me or kidnap Scarlett. I hop in the car and lock the doors or make lots of eye contact with all the employees, so they'll be more likely to remember me if I disappear. I must watch too much Dateline.
- I don't think this really counts as an exciting confession, but I count things. All things. If I'm walking up or down stairs, I count them. When I'm laying in bed, I count the walls, mouldings, and curtains. But the trick is everything has to end in an even number. If it doesn't, I'll re-count until it does. Weird, I know.
- I still feel like a college student. I mean, I know I'm pushing 30, but when I'm out and about with Scarlett and we see other moms with their kids, I feel like a babysitter. I have no idea why this happens.
- My pregnancy is such a blessing and I'm really excited for baby 2, but I am sad that it won't be just Scarjo and me. Like really sad! And then I feel guilty. But there it is...a huge (mom fail) confession.
- I turn into a FAT Kirstie Alley when I'm pregnant. It is terrifying. It's like I'm a completely different
whaleperson; even my nose gets bigger. Yay for weight watchers!