Saturday, June 9, 2012

20 Weeks!

How far along?  20 weeks!  We're halfway there!
Baby size:  10 1/2 oz and 6 1/2" long!  From head to heel, baby 2 is the size of a banana!!!  Whoa!
Sleep:  More of the same.  I sleep when Scarlett does, which isn't always all night.  Needless to say, I'm constantly sleepy...
Maternity clothes:  Always.  Today, for my doctor appointment, I wore yoga pants because they're lighter and I know I'd be weighed.  Smart.
Food cravings:  fruit, especially lemon.  But not like healthy lemons, more like lemon danishes!  Yum!
Food aversions:  Broccoli.  Blech!
Symptoms I have:  HEARTBURN.  x100!
Doctor's Appointment:  Today!  I gained eight pounds in the past four weeks.  There, it's out in the open.  It makes me so sad...Kirstie Alley here I come!  On the bright side, I did schedule my 20 week ultrasound!!!!  Woohoo!  It's on Monday morning...I'm dying.
Baby 2's heartbeat was beating from 148-158...not giving anything away!
Movement:  I feel baby 2 moving mostly early in the morning and at night when I'm going to sleep.  I freak if I realize that I haven't felt movement all day.
Belly button:  Still an innie
Gender:  We'll know soon...!
What I'm looking forward to:  Gender reveal cake!  And actually getting started with our preparations!
What I miss:  Not worrying about the future.  I'm trying to make Scarlett more independent for when baby 2 gets here, but I really just want her to stay my baby!


(I forgot to take a 20 week bump picture; documenting this pregnancy has been a super-fail so far!!!  So I scoured my old pictures from my pregnancy with Scarlett and found a picture that I think accurately portrays the size of my 20 week bump.  Turns out, I was 28 weeks pregnant in this photo...shoot!  Oh!  And while I was searching through all of those old photos, I also found some pictures from right after I gave birth.  I may share those pretties someday...!)






No comments:

Post a Comment