I'm going to share with you, my nine lovely followers, what I'm looking at on the web. I saw this idea here and thought it would just be fun! Usually, I'm a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of web browser. I hit the usuals: facebook, people.com, blogger dashboard. Done. BUT as I discover new & interesting blogs/people, I've been spending more of Scarlett's nap time perusing the web rather than watching The View. Here's what I've discovered lately:
- I love Shannon's run-down of celebrity news. It's quick and to the point and I usually agree with her opinions (even though I'm DYING to watch the Royal Wedding!!!!)
- These are perfect for Easter!! They look a little crazy, but I have a feeling Alyssa would have a ball making them!
- Sads for Mary & Brian, but even depressed, Mary's still fun!
- HELLO, motivation.
- It should be a sin to look this amazing 3 weeks after giving birth. Not fair! Her baby is cute, too. (and I'm loving her quote!)
- This is just ridiculous! Seriously laughable. I'm sorry in advance!
- I want this to hang in Scarlett's room! Is that weird?!
- weheartit.com confuses me as to it's purpose, but I still like to look at the pictures! See: