Saturday, December 29, 2012

Our Christmas in pictures!

This was the best Christmas we've had for as long as I can remember; it was just like the Christmases I remember from when I was little!  We spent lots of time slowly opening gifts, snacking delicious food, and relaxing with family!  It. was. AMAZING!  It was also Poppy Ballerina's first Christmas, so that made it memorable, too!  We spent the day at my mom's house in our jammies...and a full face of make up!  Aside from a few turf wars over new toys, the day was a success!!!

Ladies playing while I bake!

Poppy just looks scared!

Photo shoots are hard!

Poppy -- 7 weeks



Santa's reindeer secretly LOVE puppy food, so we left some of that, too!


Lulu with her new Abby Cadabby






Santa brought a PUPPY for Cam and Alyssa!



Rocco, and australian terrier puppy










Poppy and Rocco!

No comments:

Post a Comment