Thursday, August 16, 2012

Happy things on the rainiest day EVER!

The first happy thing?  My puj tub came in the mail today!  I love mail!  But when I opened the bag, I was a bit disappointed.  It was just a big, styrofoam-y thing with scuff marks (gotta love ebay!).  And, I'm not gonna lie, it took me a few times to figure out which magnets went together for it to fold!!!  Sads.  I haven't lost hope for the fancies yet, though!!  When baby 2 takes her first bath in the puj, I'm sure I'll love it!

Another happy thing happened today...I got my hair fixed!!!  It wasn't super-broken, BUT I had decided to go bleach blonde for the summer and, well, it's been a while since then.  My roots were horrendous and my ends were FRIED from the bleach.  Yuck.  I went to a new hairdresser and she. was. AWESOME.  I made Scarjo take pictures with me for my before and after...!

BEFORE:
Way too blonde with gross roots.
AFTER:
Tons better!
So YAY for a happy, rainy day; can't wait for sunshine tomorrow, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment