Friday, April 26, 2013

We're pretty sure she's a ginger...!


These pictures are the best I have that showcase Poppy's real hair color.  And we're pretty convinced that she will be a ginger as soon as the sun lightens up her hair.  Okay, who am I kidding, this little chiquita clearly has some golden tones goin' on already!

And I have Scarlett to thank for capturing her hair's true essence!  I was in the shower and Poppy was swinging while Scarjo played all over the second floor.  Turns out she stayed pretty close -- she wet Poppy's hair and styled it up!  I thought it was so hilarious that I sent Scarlett into the bedroom to snag my camera and take her picture.  She did well!

Oh!  And there is this one:


Red.  Hair.  It's official!  At least she is in good company...!

No comments:

Post a Comment