Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday

I can't wait to hear what Busy Philipps names baby girl #2.  Birdie sounded so strange to me at first, but now I love it!

On Starbucks Sunday I drank my coffee from home in the jeep on the way to Starbucks.  Caffeine Addict.

I am tired 24/7, yet at 10pm every night, I have to drag myself to bed.  I absolutely regret staying up late by 6am the next morning when Scarlett wakes up!

Exercise makes me happy.  Duh.  But I hate that I have to exercise to feel like this.  Why can't it happen when I eat a cupcake?!  ;-)

Watch my kids?!  I will definitely pawn them off on you for 20 minutes in a tanning bed.

With Tyler traveling for work has been the only thing that has forced me to be an adult.  I am now responsible for things other than little ones, like bills that need to be paid.  I haven't decided if this is a good thing or not!

Tyler and I went to the same college, but graduated a year apart...apparently they just wanted to be thorough...!



This warm weather makes me want to move somewhere warmer with 4 seasons still, but less severe winter.  Rhode Island sounds great!  Maine winter with two kids under three will make even the most sane person lose their bananas!

Ready for Love was cancelled.  This ruined way too much of my day when I heard the news.
*UPDATE*  Is it not cancelled????!!! 

I write blog posts in my head all. the. time.  You just can't tell by looking at my blog.  For real, must get better, just because I want to remember EVERYTHING from the girls' baby/childhoods...

I still love Reese!


No comments:

Post a Comment