Wednesday, April 10, 2013

So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday


  • I went onto amazon fully intending to order Gone Girl, but two days later, Dark Places came in the mail.  Close.
  • Easter was so. much.work.  Almost like a second Christmas.  It has taken me until yesterday to get back into the grove of our everyday life.
  • When I use our cloth table cloth, and it gets dirty, I just flip it over and use the other side!  
  • Adding things to my wish lists on amazon and beauty army feels like retail therapy, but holy disappointment when they don't show up in the mail.  
  • I buy generic brand splenda.  Lame.
  • Printing out our pictures is something I do lots.  Putting them in frames, however, happens almost never.
  • To fill in my eyebrows, I used mascara, because taking out my eyebrow powder and gel just seemed like too much effort!
  • When the girls are sleeping, I find that I spend my free time looking at pictures of them.  I need a hobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment