Sunday, February 20, 2011

I have a confession.



Well, I'm starting a new section of my blog. It all started this afternoon when I did something shameful (more on that later...). Then it hit me; I should confess this on my blog! Not sure why airing embarrassing things to the public makes me feel less ashamed, but it does. So get excited for my first Sunday Confession:



I ate fluff out of the container. 
I scooped out spoonfuls of fluff, dipped that into peanut butter, and ate the whole thing. 
Multiple times. 
Happy lunch to me! 






1 comment:

  1. I'm wicked jealous! They don't have that stuff in the AK. Not cool.

    Also, I thought your shameful thing might be not calling your awesome sister. Yea, I didn't specify. The awesomeness is of no contest anymore - BAM!

    ReplyDelete