Friday, January 18, 2013

Sees ya' later, Terrible Twos!

Though I have heard that three can be even more challenging because they know more and are just more aware of their surroundings...so we'll see!

Today we are frosting Scarlett's ice cream cone cupcakes...wish me luck!  Tonight we are celebrating with Alyssa and doing her big cake...tomorrow will be full of birthday fun and (hopefully!) delicious dessert for the birthday girl!  

In other news...I found this gem a few days ago.  The "love" that Scarlett shows Poppy runs in the family.  Here is Alyssa Lou showing baby Scarjo some "love" of her own!  

St. Patrick's Day 2010
And then I started looking through her baby pictures...
Katie Scarlett at 11 months -- fun age!  And I get to do it all over again...!

Lulu's 1st birthday doughnuts!  (She was sassy even at 20 months!)
Two years old

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  Or how big my Scarlett is now...makes me sad and happy! 

Not the best picture, but I just love that Poppy is looking at Scarlett!  


Big girls!  Lulu and Scarjo!

A few randoms that I took for our Christmas cards...not a professional, clearly!  ;)

Scarlett's eyes were so green when she was little.  I love their chocolate brown color now!


I have babies to nurse...Poppy just woke up!  Looking back at all of these pictures makes me want to squeeze these girls and keep them little forever!  What will I do when they go off to college...or even KINDERGARTEN!  I can't even think about it now.

Happy Birthday Eve, my sassy SJ!  

No comments:

Post a Comment