|Molly, Scarlett, me, Alyssa, Grammum, Tyler, Mary, Louisa|
Clearly, March was not a successful blogging month for me. I have been distracted and sick and then as more time went by, the harder it was for me to get back into my groove, so I just stayed away. So to ease my way back into blogging, I'm doing a list! Here it goes...
- I'M PREGNANT! We found out super-early. (February 20th) So I had to wait and wait for a successful ultrasound where they could actually see something (waiting is painful!), and so finally at 7 weeks, we saw the baby and heard the heartbeat! Baby 2 is due on October 27, 2012.
- Scarlett is already calling Baby 2 her sister...we hope she's right! ;) Although this family really could use a BOY!
- Lulu was on the FRONT PAGE of Sunday's paper!!! Adorable!
- We cancelled Scarlett's surgery on her teeth. It was a huge, very difficult decision to make, but after many sleepless nights, we decided to cancel. Scarlett's teeth are getting worse, but I just couldn't imagine putting her to sleep and having such an invasive (IMO) procedure done for cosmetic reasons. It felt wrong. We'll decide if we're going to have her bad teeth pulled once she turns three.
- On a more light-hearted note, The Only Way Is Essex rocks my world (during nap times)!!!! I am addicted!!! I love Lauren and Mark and Kirk and even Lucy!!! I do miss Amy, though. You will talk with a British accent in your head after watching this show. Swear.
- Morning sickness sucks. I thought that I was "sick" with Scarlett, but it turns out, I was being a drama queen! With Baby 2, I have been siiiiiick since 5 weeks along. Not. Fun.
- On a positive note, now that I'm 11 weeks, I'm feeling like I might survive this pregnancy!!
- I have packed away the cloth diapers because Scarlett is potty trained!!! Woohoo!!! At night, she is still wearing a pull-up. We're waiting until she goes a week with a dry diaper to try undies at night. Her dry diapers are the norm, but every third night, she'll pee a little. During the day, though, she is totally potty trained! The first few days she had three accidents and then nothing!!! Now we pick out fun, new undies when we go to the store! (because I never do laundry!)
- Tyler is in Texas until the 26th with the catastrophe team...being a single parent is tough. Yay for live-in entertainment AKA Auntie Mary and Lulu! Oh! Scarlett says, "Lulu" now instead of "Nenu." It is hilarious to hear her stumble over those L's!!!! Cutie-cutes!
- Scarlett thinks this is "her song." LOVE it! I am obsessed with it, too, which makes me almost as bad as Mary. She downloaded Justin Bieber's new song. Shameful.
- I just want to see a new picture of Blue Ivy. I got all excited when it was announced that Beyonce released a new website, but there are no new baby pictures. Bummer.
- Now that Baby 2 is coming, I have to figure out a way to get Scarlett out of our bedroom and into her own room...wish me luck. :-/
- Bloom came out last week and to prolong the book, I've been going back to read Kelle's blog posts from around the time that the events in the book were taking place. Normal fan or a little bit obsessed?!
- After her family, Scarlett's most favorite person in the entire world is our "mail-mail." She diiiiies when he hands her the mail and if there's a package, that just confirms the fact that the "mail-mail" loves her back. Turns out, I like to shop online, so the "mail-mail" brings lots of packages. AND Tyler used to collect beanie babies (If I had known this, I'm not so sure I would have still married him!) and my MIL thinks it's that Scarlett needs all. of. them. So every few weeks, more beanie babies arrive. Great.
- We are keeping our house! I'm feeling more settled now that we've made a decision, but also disappointed that I'll be here for a few more years. We met with a realtor and he was pretty sure that we'd have to take a significant loss if we wanted to sell in a reasonable time, so we're going to keep doing small upgrades and wait for the market to get better!
- Has Jessica Simpson had her baby? Apparently, OK! Magazine thought she would have had her baby girl by the time the latest issue hit news stands because this is their cover.
My pictures are being wonky, so I'm adding them at the end!
|Scarjo and Sexy Frexy|
|Lulu, Camdyn, Scarlett, Alyssa Lou!|
|Scarjo using "Alyssa's potty!"|