A little bit of this, a little bit of that...
- It cracks me up every time Scarlett counts past three...apparently 4, 5, and 6 do not exist. She counts "1, 2, 3...SEVEN!" whenever there are more than one. Love it!
- I've learned something since I've been pregnant. Lay's chips are way better than Humpty Dumpty. Like 100x better. I have never been a chip person (I much prefer ice cream!), so I was unaware that there was a difference!
- Just a few nights ago, I realized that my bedtime routine with Scarlett is going to be impossible to continue once Baby 2 arrives. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to realize this, but I'm pretty bummed about it. I know that we'll work ourselves out a new routine that works with another baby, but I enjoy our time together at night. Baby 2 also is putting a deadline for Scarjo's time in our bedroom! But that's a whole other battle...!
- I am loving Justin Bieber's new song. Embarrassing...but oh so catchy!!!
- I want everyone to come watch Scarjo at her gymnastics class. It's a bit ridiculous, but she has a reputation (in my family) as being kind of a monsterbaby, but in gymnastics, she is an angelbaby!!! I need witnesses!
- On top of being well-behaved, Scarjo does rock at gymnastics! It's so fun to watch her doing something crazy on the bars and then look to make sure I'm watching!!! Sweet:)
- Okay, now that I've gushed about her good behavior, I can spill my guts from yesterday. She had a meltdown about every hour. And not like a little hissy fit, I mean full-on, make your ears bleed screamssss!!!! I was going INSANE. I may have told Tyler, "If this was all that parenting was about, I never would have had kids." Thankfully, today we've turned a page!
- I think the ladies on The View have replaced my co-workers. I get to hear their opinions on the latest news stories and pick which ones I agree with.
- MODG, please start writing posts again! I don't live in PA, so I can't go to Listen to Your Mother, but I really miss your posts. Especially baby gear that rocks posts. Work on that, thanks!
- WHEN IS JESSICA SIMPSON GOING TO HAVE HER BABY???!!!!! It seems like she's been pregnant forever.
|I knew she was being too quiet!!!|
Here is a picture of Scarlett. She totally got into Auntie Mary's fancy make up, but at least she got it all in kind of the right places!!!!