Wednesday, April 25, 2012

1, 2, 3...SEVEN!


A little bit of this, a little bit of that...
  • It cracks me up every time Scarlett counts past three...apparently 4, 5, and 6 do not exist.  She counts "1, 2, 3...SEVEN!" whenever there are more than one.  Love it! 
  • I've learned something since I've been pregnant.  Lay's chips are way better than Humpty Dumpty.  Like 100x better.  I have never been a chip person (I much prefer ice cream!), so I was unaware that there was a difference!
  • Just a few nights ago, I realized that my bedtime routine with Scarlett is going to be impossible to continue once Baby 2 arrives.  I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to realize this, but I'm pretty bummed about it.  I know that we'll work ourselves out a new routine that works with another baby, but I enjoy our time together at night.  Baby 2 also is putting a deadline for Scarjo's time in our bedroom!  But that's a whole other battle...!
  • I am loving Justin Bieber's new song.  Embarrassing...but oh so catchy!!!
  • I want everyone to come watch Scarjo at her gymnastics class.  It's a bit ridiculous, but she has a reputation (in my family) as being kind of a monsterbaby, but in gymnastics, she is an angelbaby!!!  I need witnesses!
  • On top of being well-behaved, Scarjo does rock at gymnastics!  It's so fun to watch her doing something crazy on the bars and then look to make sure I'm watching!!!  Sweet:)
  • Okay, now that I've gushed about her good behavior, I can spill my guts from yesterday.  She had a meltdown about every hour.  And not like a little hissy fit, I mean full-on, make your ears bleed screamssss!!!!  I was going INSANE.  I may have told Tyler, "If this was all that parenting was about, I never would have had kids."  Thankfully, today we've turned a page!  
  • I think the ladies on The View have replaced my co-workers.  I get to hear their opinions on the latest news stories and pick which ones I agree with.  
  • MODG, please start writing posts again!  I don't live in PA, so I can't go to Listen to Your Mother, but I really miss your posts.  Especially baby gear that rocks posts.  Work on that, thanks!
  • WHEN IS JESSICA SIMPSON GOING TO HAVE HER BABY???!!!!!  It seems like she's been pregnant forever.

I knew she was being too quiet!!!

Here is a picture of Scarlett.  She totally got into Auntie Mary's fancy make up, but at least she got it all in kind of the right places!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment