Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blogging FAIL

Ahhh!  It's been forever and a day since I've blogged and I blame Mary.  She moved here with my favorite little 8 month old niece a little over a week ago and I haven't blogged since.  Lots has happened recently, too!  Alyssa turned THREE!  Scarlett turned 16 months and is officially learning new tricks hourly.  More on that later(whaaat?!  I'm ex-haust-ed and I'm uploading/editing boat-loads of pictures of baby biscuits & bows!), but I'll leave you with this picture of my crazy sister, Molly.  We're the Beal sisters and we are always blonde together (Mary strays once in a while) and then Molly went and did this: 

Not quite sure how I feel about this yet, but she's so pretty that I feel like she can pull of any hair color.  Super sassy red!

1 comment:

  1. that is a great shade of red though!! I love it!! kind of reminds me of a pre-drug lindsey lohan- in a good way!

    ReplyDelete