Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beating the heat!

It is crazy hot here in Maine. Not cool. It's September, I'm ready for Autumn! 95 degree weather is never fun, but it's especially un-fun when I want dress Scarlett in her cute Gap fleece, not her same old summer outfits! Still, she did look adorable yesterday in her "So sweet" watermelon shirt and pink polka dot shorts! (she would've looked even better if she were in a swim suit, but the pool is closed. Shoot!) Ok, anyway, because of the insane heat, Scarlett and I spent the day in my air conditioned(!) bedroom. Here are a few shots of our day of chilly fun!







Scarlett, surrounded by her toys!



Monster baby trying to eat my phone!



Scarlett got a little chilly with all that a/c!

2 comments:

  1. What a teeny baby monster!! Love it!! Also, your hair looks sooo pretty, and I'm super-jelly of your blonde-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! :)

    I am your newest follower.

    Daisy
    www.lilhiccups.com

    ReplyDelete