Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New Hair!

I wanted a change majorly!!!  So after pinteresting a cute picture from Shannon, I was ready for my appointment!  I was looking for something darker for Autumn, so that I could wear my lipsticks that just look too severe with blonde hair and I also wanted something fresh!

I think I accomplished those two things:
(I usually wear my hair straight and was not a fan of the curls, even though they were my idea!)

I love, love, love the color AND the cut, but I wish I had done one at a time.  If my hair was this short and blonde, perfect, or longer and brunette, also amazing!  With so much change, I sometimes don't recognize myself!

That is my only gripe.  Now that I have this hair, it's been fun playing around with it!

...And it is way less maintenance!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment