Today, I'm saying SO WHAT if...
- My willpower decreases as the day progresses...those goldfish are just calling my name!
- I have 12 days to reorganize my entire house in order for the Clunies to have a place to sleep...and I'm sitting here blogging!
- Wal*Mart is a fun, family outing for us...it's amazing to get out of the house AND Wal*Mart has everything, so less car seat buckling and unbuckling!
- I let Scarlett watch Yo Gabba Gabba music videos...she's been super cranky this week. (And I may have discovered the cause of her crankiness...FIVE new teeth. I'm a horrible mother! How did I not know?!)
- Scarlett had a meltdown (like kicking, screaming, head-banging against the floor meltdown) at Governor's Family Restaurant. Though I kinda blame the old ladies at the table next to us. They should have been more friendly to the just-started-teetering-around baby who ventured over for a visit, so that I wasn't the bad guy who forced her back!
- I'd rather be at home with my baby than go out and about with (certain) friends.
- Buying my first jogging stroller has me
- I'm just discovering how amazing LLBean really is! Hello, best kids gear ever.
- I'm a blog stalker. I read tons of blogs faithfully and hardly comment. I should leave more comments.