Saturday, May 4, 2013

6 Months

Poppy Ballerina turned 6 months on the 2nd!  Now I feel like we're heading straight towards ONE YEAR. I'm not ready for that quite yet...!  

In happier news, I figured out a huge reason that baby 2 is way easier than baby 1 (other than their completely different dispositions!) -- baby 1 is there to entertain baby 2!!!  That makes all the difference in the world!  With baby 1, I was so concerned about making sure that I was keeping her entertained that I was stressed and guilt-ridden if I stopped chatting and engaging her.  If I day dreamed, and then realized that I'd been in outer space, I felt bad for leaving it so silent in the house.  Maybe that's why Scarjo is such a chatterbox!

This time around, baby 2 would rather watch Scarlett doing anything than play with me.  It's great because I love to just watch them together.  

I was downstairs doing laundry when I heard Poppy laughing.  I tiptoed up the stairs and peeked around the corner to find Scarlett sitting on the back of couch making silly faces and sounds that were making Poppy really laugh!  Awesome.  

Now just think of how easy baby 3 will be with two entertainers/babysitters...!  ;-)
Chiquita is really filling out now and looking like such a big girl!  




Scarlett and her crazy poses are pretty hilarious!


No comments:

Post a Comment