- I'm so funny in middle of the night while I nurse Poppy and think of all the things that I want to blog about...I just wish I could remember them the next morning!
- Making sure that I posted about Scarlett's third birthday was important to me -- fixing the red eye was less of a big deal. Clearly.
- Scarlett wore tights
for two days in a rowbecause she didn't have any clean socks.
- I use Kcups and 'Sposies. I dabble in cloth diapers and reusable filters because the guilt is killing me!
- I am itching to get out of this house. Like DY-ING. First, Tyler needs to get the job he applied for last week...fingers crossed!
- After being a fashionable lady forever, I went and had babies, and now I don't even know what's in! I've been window shopping online and I've decided that it all starts with the skinny jean! That has to happen...asap.
- Who needs a doctor when you have webMD?! I have self-diagnosed myself with rosacea, wonky hormones after pregnancy (I'm losing my eyebrow -- just one of them!), and maaaybe lupus! (Did I mention my eyebrow is disappearing?!)
- I facebook stalk myself, so I always want to put up my latest pictures, but then I feel cheesy posting so many at once...and then I think about putting them up privately, but what fun is that?! The real dilemmas of my life as a SAHM. ;)
- Valentine's Day is coming!!! I have Scarlett and (mostly) Poppy taken care of gift-wise, but then the next day is Tyler's 31st birthday...I am clueless as to what to get for him! Wife FAIL.